Thomas A. Stevens & Associates, Inc.
Civil Engineers & Land Surveyors
Stevens and Associates has been serving Connecticut for over 30 years. Thomas A Stevens & Associates consists of five full time employees, and varying numbers of part time employees.
Mr. Stevens is the licensed professional in charge of the engineering and surveying. He supervises engineers, surveyors and other support personnel. The firm is well versed in the preparation of contract documents, proposals, and project administration. We use the latest technology to offer a fast turnaround on your project. Our field crew uses state of the art robotics, total station and GPS paired with the latest versions of Autocad for our office staff.
The staff’s technical expertise includes:
- Commercial / Residential site plan design
- FEMA Mapping / Flood Studies / Elevation Certificate
- FEMA Flood insurance rate map adjustments (LOMA)s
- Sanitary sewer design
- Combined sewer overflows / Sanitary sewer overflows
- Green site design
- Construction plan development
- Municipal storm sewer design
- Perc. Test / Deep Test Pits
- Title searching
- Property surveys
- Site topography
- Aerial control
- Feasibility studies
- Estate and land use planning
- Residential permitting procedures at the Municipal, Regional, State and Federal levels.